Recent Projects


A crochet project I worked on earlier this year


This blog is a record of my most recent creations and craft endeavours. I am very much an amateur, having absolutely no formal training in any sort of skills. That being said, since childhood I have always enjoyed making things. I think I was around the age of four when I was given my first pair of knitting needles. Since then, I have developed my interests, teaching myself to crochet and trying to figure out the mechanics of a sewing machine.

I am usually found messing around with a ball of yarn, hemming a set curtains or some such endeavour.  I have a number of projects half done (PhD) and unfinished objects (UFO) hanging around. I hope that writing about my efforts will help to encourage me complete these and future undertakings.  




Here are a few of my most recent projects:






Left - A knitted cotton jumper: I altered the sleeve length, extending the cap sleeves to the elbow.
Right - Rustic Garden Basket: I created the crochet pattern for this basket, which is now available for free on Ravelry.





Left - A simple crochet sweater: I used a free pattern that I discovered on the Ravelry website.
Right - A patchwork quilt that I made for a friends birthday.


My Summer Garden Basket.
This pattern is also available as for free on Ravelry.



Comments

Popular Posts